Assists the Health and Wellness Manager in planning, implementing, and evaluating an efficient wellness program consistent with the students’ needs and Job Corps goals and objectives.
- Performs duties under the supervision of the Health and Wellness Manager.
- Responsible for ensuring that doctor’s orders are followed in the Wellness Center and the care of all patients as prescribed.
- Maintains charts on all patients and compiles medical and dental records of terminated students.
- Notifies residential personnel of released patients.
- Dispenses prescribed medication.
- Assists with cursory examinations, sick call, and wellness care.