WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
TSTC is seeking a full-time Risk Analyst to provide analytical and risk management support to the Department of Homeland Security. The successful candidate must have experience performing deep dive analysis and research into capabilities, identify gaps, conduct feasibility studies and be able to identify and recommend potential courses of actions to close the gaps that are evaluated against predetermined Agency criteria. The ideal candidate will have experience with performing risk analysis for the federal government at a task level and knowledge of CBRN.
#MilitaryFriendly #SupportOurHeros #MilitarySpouseWHO ARE YOU?
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Experience working as a risk analyst or risk assessment specialist
- Analytical, problem solver and critical thinker with the ability to evaluate data, draw conclusion and generate ideas and make recommendations.
- Thorough, detail oriented, and organized with the desire to deliver quality, high visibility work products with a strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- A self-starter who enjoys a challenge, can effectively set priorities, multi-task, and can meet quick turnaround timelines
- Flexible to mobilize quickly, comfortable interacting and working with multiple stakeholders on complex topics; and able to adapt to shifting priority needs.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills and can articulate analysis methods and results in well formulated and formatted reports for multiple stakeholder audiences.
- Passionate about helping the company provide outstanding service to its clients, and desires a challenging and rewarding career
- Provide analytic support to help identify and prioritize unaddressed CBRN capability gaps, and support recommendations for future programs
- Provides analytical support in areas such as policy formulation or risk analysis, risk management program evaluation and assessment, strategic and business planning, and operations research and analysis.
- Provide services to support CBRN risk assessments, gap analyses, and assist with refining, expanding, and mapping to CBRN architectures
- Provide business intelligence utilization to analyze and present risk analysis to consumers of risk information inside and outside of the agency
- Collect and maintain data sets needed to conduct risk analysis.
- Responsible for soundness of risk analysis at a task level.
- Conduct capabilities-based analysis (CBA) on multiple topics and data sets, draw conclusions, and provide results and recommendations.
- Respond to daily, monthly, quarterly, and annual data calls as required.
- Other tasks as assigned
- Six years of relevant experience in conducting risk analysis or providing analytical support
- BA / BS Degree from an accredited College or University
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office
- Commitment to providing the best service and solutions possible to meet our client’s mission needs.
- Ability to work on a flexible schedule and potentially more than 40 hours in a week when required to meet client deliverables / timelines.
Applicants selected must be a U.S. Citizen. A TS/SCI
security clearance is required for this position and the successful candidate must pass both a company and client comprehensive background check. The ability to obtain DHS Suitability is required.WHERE YOU'LL WORK:
The position is roughly 50% remote and may require least two (2) days per week on site at DHS HQ in SE Washington, D.C.WHY TSTC?
- Competitive salary with frequent raise opportunities
- Be part of a team that supports employees and strives for excellence
- Generous merit bonuses on personal and team levels
- Spend time working from the comfort of your home office
- 401(k) with 3% gross salary matching regardless of your personal contribution amount
- Multiple Medical, Dental and Vision plans to choose from
- 100% Paid Healthcare Premium option
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA) for High Deductible Health Plans with TSTC contribution
- Health Care and Dependent care Flexible savings accounts (FSA)
- Paid Time Off and Flexible Holiday schedules
- Flexible work schedules and opportunity to telework
- 100% TSTC paid Life and Disability insurance; Short-term and Long-term disability plans
- Commuter benefits
- Education Assistance
- Professional certification assistance
- Corporate account with Management Concepts - the premier training program in the Washington DC area
- Completely confidential Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Voluntary benefits to include identity theft, home and auto insurance, and a company favorite – Pet Insurance
- And more ……
All TSTC employees operate according to the terms of the specific contract under which they work. They are responsible for fulfilling the duties of the specific job and are accountable for complying with the terms and conditions of their employment, the TSTC Code of Conduct, and with applicable federal, state and local laws.
TSTC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment due to race, color, national origin, ancestry, nationality, citizenship, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, marital or familial status, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status and liability for service in the U.S. Armed Forces or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us at HR@totalsystech.com or call us at 276-496-4458