Under general supervision, performs work as needed to clean, maintain and prepare for events at the venue. Duties include skilled and semi-skilled tasks, which often require heavy lifting and a high degree of physical exertion.
· Participate in all aspects of the conversion process in preparation for events. Duties may include setting up and tearing down flooring, portable chairs, operable wall, barricades, staging, tables, hand railings, other furnishings and equipment as required.
· Perform varies duties to ensure the day-to-day operations of the venue are met. These include, but not limited to, loading/unloading delivery trucks, transporting trash and waste to proper disposal area and replenishing supplies.
· Perform repairs and maintenance tasks such as painting, patching, re-lamping, replacing ceiling tile, replacing filters, etc.
· Assist building engineers and subcontractors in construction, repair and maintenance of the building.
· Report irregularities, discrepancies, safety or damage concerns or loss of property promptly to manager or director.
· Perform outdoor maintenance, as required including but not limited to snow removal, yard work, trash collection,
· Regular attendance is an essential job function.
· Work extended and/or irregular hours including nights, weekends and holidays, as needed.
· Position requires the ability to work at all ASM Global facilities in Wichita.
· Other duties as assigned by manager.Please apply at: https://asmglobal.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/careers/job/Wichita-KS/Operations-Crew-part-time---INTRUST-Bank-Arena_R10017443