SERVPRO of Parispanny/Montville is searching for a Priority Responder (Fire Chaser). In this role, you will be responding to emergency leads in real-time and selling our company services to affected homeowners and commercial properties.
Our franchise subscribes to services that provide emergency leads in real-time. These leads will be provided to the fire chaser and the individual will be expected to show up at the scene of the emergency, make contact with the homeowner or the authorized individual, and sell the necessary services to remediate the damage caused by the emergency.
We are a full service restoration and construction franchise that performs all restoration and construction services for residential and commercial customers. We are also a preferred vendor for all major insurance companies. These two elements are an enormous advantage in selling services to affected property owners.
Benefits to You
- Medical, dental and vision
- Paid vacation and sick time
Our ideal candidate should possess prior experience in public adjusting, Construction/Restoration sales, and chasing fires is a huge plus. Candidates with a proven track record of Construction Sales and the ability/confidence/personality to perform and deliver in a high-pressure, cut-throat environment of Fire Chasing will be given serious consideration. The fire department and emergency response networks help secure fire damage restoration claims.
We are only reviewing candidates that have great personalities and a belief in helping others restore their lives.
The Priority Responder's primary responsibility is to arrive quickly to any scene of a fire emergency in order to consult with property owners impacted by fire damage to enable the implementation of property recovery initiatives. The Emergency Responder will utilize fire/police calls to respond to local calls and discern the types of services needed.
- Responsible for responding to emergency property situations and all generated leads
- Responsible for educating the consumer on products or services
- Sell company services and products
- Monitors and interprets lead sources (emergency notification systems)
- Establish and maintain working relationships with local emergency response agencies and local community
- Establish and maintain working relationships with the customers/homeowners
- Track and complete a weekly log of job activity
- Build and maintain a database of customer information to include date of call, time of call, contact information, agency name, and agency contact information
- Must possess outside sales route experience
Requirements: Our ideal candidate must be able to provide quick response times to calls within that geographic area. Additionally, candidates must have availability 24/7 to respond quickly to local emergencies.