We are hiring for a qualified Radiologic Technologist (Radiation Therapist) to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Travis Air Force Base in Fairfield, California.
• Status: Full Time - Schedule: Monday - Friday, 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
• Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage
• Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan
The Radiation Therapy Technologist must have the following qualifications:
• Experience: Have a minimum of 24 months of experience within the last 48 months in clinical radiotherapy under the supervision of either a board-certified radiation oncologist or a radiotherapy physicist
• Degree/Education: Graduate from an academic program/radiation therapy training program accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT)
• Certification: Basic Life Support certification. Current registration as a Radiation Therapist by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United States, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.