Responsible for a professional level of student support and performance of duties necessary for an orderly operation of the dormitory program. Responsible for the supervision of students to ensure a safe and secure environment.
• Ensures orderly, clean living conditions by scheduling and supervising clean up and submitting repair requests.
• Provides supervision for the cafeteria, laundry, special activities (on and off Center) and other areas of the program as scheduled or assigned.
• Identifies and assists students in handling special problems and conducts dormitory meetings.
• Maintains communication with students’ counselors, instructors, and with other staff members.
• Attends staff in-service training sessions and other training or meetings as directed.
• Establishes a close working relationship with students, dealing justly and impartially regardless of their ability, achievement or background, and works to motivate them toward goals.