About the Job:
Jackson & Coker is a top healthcare staffing firm with nationwide reach, specializing in locum tenens (temporary staffing), locums-to-permanent and telehealth staffing. We work with healthcare organizations big and small to find the right physicians and advanced practitioners to provide quality patient care.
You will be responsible for making daily sales calls to generate qualified leads through strategic and engaging outreach. Use consultative selling to present Jackson & Coker’s services to all clients. Research and identify potential clients and build strong relationships with their decision makers.
· Identify decision makers at healthcare facilities, present Jackson & Coker services and build a relationship in order to gain and maintain business nationwide
· Prospect for open opportunities through lead generation and screening
· Complete consulting functions in accordance with established policies and procedures
· Update computer database while ensuring quality and accuracy of information being entered
· Manage daily schedule of calls, follow-ups and required assigned training
· Meet or exceed goals established by the company by utilizing resources and adopting best practices
· Maintain positive and collaborative spirit and demonstrate quality customer service with internal and external customers
· Demonstrate personal commitment and adhere to expectations and guidelines while promoting Jackson & Coker’s professional image
Here’s Why The Atlanta Journal-Constitution Ranks Jackson & Coker A Top 5 Mid-Sized Workplace:
CAREER LONGEVITY: Jackson & Coker is a nationally known and highly respected, industry-leading organization known for quality and service with a strong national and local presence. You will be working in an industry that will withstand the test of time in a prestigious field.
TRAINING: No medical recruitment experience is required. You will be trained and mentored by the best physician staffing sales consultants in our industry. In-depth orientation and ongoing training will prepare you to succeed in this key role.
INCOME POTENTIAL: You will be provided a generous compensation/benefits package to include an uncapped commission structure. Top producers earn a base compensation, with immediate benefits from day one, and enjoy a six-figure income potential.
STATE-OF-THE-ART FACILITIES: Our beautiful corporate headquarters is equipped with a gym including exercise classes and a personal training staff, full-length pool and locker rooms with a sauna and steam room; several onsite restaurants at 25% off for associates; Starbucks; miniature golf course and game room; nail salon; dry cleaning and car wash services. Associates enjoy the convenience of our onsite health clinic where they as well as their families can be seen by a Physician or a Nurse Practitioner at no cost and receive free prescriptions. Our childcare and virtual learning support is a huge bonus to our associates with growing families. All associates are eligible for an array of benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance to name a few. We also have a company sponsored 401K plan with company matching funds.
CULTURE: Associate-led philanthropic committees support the causes important to our associates. Associate Networking Groups including the People of Color, Women's and PRIDE Networks. We are a mission-focused company that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.
· High school graduate or equivalent, bachelor’s degree preferred
· 1+ years of sales experience in a goal-driven environment, preferred but not required
· Experience in phone sales, preferred but not required
· Organizational and time management skills
· Self-motivated with the ability to work well independently as well as in a team environment
· Strong relationship building and presentation skills
· Well-developed negotiating and closing skills, preferred
For more about this job, please contact:
Christa Scollard at CareersJCLT@jacksonandcoker.com or 800.272.2707
Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status.