We are looking for a Sales Representative for US/Canada market. This is a part-time role opportunity that will not interfere with your present job or other business commitment.
At Liwei Equipment we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Every employee at Liwei Equipment is absolutely critical to its success. Our promise is to keep delivering the same award-winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
Responsibilities will be to:
- Represent the company in the US and Canada.
- Prospect and qualify new sales using the leads we will supply from time to time.
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers electronically and by phone.
- Accept payments on behalf of the company and make prompt remission as directed.
- Previous sales experience preferred.
- Hardworking, high energy, eager to improve personality.
- Self-motivation and high level of integrity mandatory.
- Knowledge of heavy duty/medium duty truck inventory preferred.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Strong personal organizational skills as they relate to workload, time management and setting priorities in an unsupervised environment.
- Outgoing and friendly demeanor, especially while handling objections and negotiating pricing.
- This role is suitable for those who desire part-time employment or simply want to work from home.
Our offer is $4200 monthly.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.