• Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited university in an IT-related field such as Computer Science, Information Assurance, etc. with 6-8 years of related experience or a Master of Science degree with at least 4-6 years of experience or a PhD with at least 2-4 years of experience.
• Minimum of six (6) years of experience directly related to cybersecurity with at least four (4) of those years spent securing and hardening classified computer systems.
• Current DoD 8570.01-M IAT level II certification (e.g., SSCP, Security+, CCNA Security, GICSP, GSEC)
• Advanced knowledge of data security administration principles, methods, and techniques
• Knowledge of OS hardening and remediation in accordance with DISA STIGs
• Knowledge of Windows Server 2016 and Windows 10
• Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory (AD), Group Policy Objects (GPO) and network-related services, such as Domain Name Service (DNS), DHCP, etc.
• Knowledge of NIST’s Special Publication (SP) 800 series, especially SP 800-53
• CISSP certification
• Experience with scripting and orchestration (e.g., Perl, Python, Powershell, Bash, VB, Ansible, SaltStack, etc.)
• Experience using risk management tools (e.g., Xacta, eMASS)
• Automated backup systems
• Virtual machine (VM) technologies (e.g., ESXi, VCenter, VSphere, etc.)
• Experience with vulnerability management tools (e.g., Tenable, Splunk, Tripwire, etc.)
• SSO implementation/infrastructure
• Encryption and PKI
• Microsoft System Center suite of products
• Virtualization experience with tools such as ESXi, VCenter, and/or VSphere
• Knowledge of AWS administration and services
• Security Development Operations (SecDevOps)
• Familiarity with commercial application software (e.g., Apache, Tomcat)
• Familiarity with configuration management tools such as Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (formerly SCCM and SMS)
• NetApp Management
• Red Hat Enterprise Linux and CentOS