SENIOR SYSTEMS ENGINEER
Concurrent Technologies Corporation
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain and Maintain: TS/SCI with polygraph
- Build and support a DevOps environment
- Participate in all phases of the software lifecycle with an emphasis on system maintenance, configuration, integration and information assurance
- Interface with users to determine computer system functional requirements
- Design, test and develop systems and components to meet user needs
- Document requirements, designs, test results and procedures
- Configure, install, test and troubleshoot computer network components and equipment
- Qualified candidate applicant will possess a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or related Engineering discipline with 6-8 years of related experience.
- Experience with Red Hat and hardening systems according to STIG guidelines.
- Experience with vulnerability management/scanning using tools such as Nessus, ACAS, OpenVas, Nexpose, or similar.
- Windows and/or Linux system administration
- Operating system installation and configuration.
- Experience in a development environment
- Previous experience in a DevOps environment
- Some scripting knowledge
- Experience with automation and CM tools
- Knowledge of vSphere API
- Some basic networking experience - Cisco environment.
- Our teams at CTC are passionate and thrive on collaboration in a team environment
- When we encounter a difficult problem, we have a variety of talented and diverse employees that work together to solve the toughest challenges
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Although our work at CTC is extremely important, we also recognize the need for our employees to maintain a proper mix of work and personal life
- Visit www.ctc.com to learn more
Join us! CTC offers exceptional career growth, cutting edge technology, educational opportunities, and recognition for quality work.
Staffing Requisition: SR# 2021-0035
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”