Supervise part-time ticketing specialists at Century II and other venues in accordance with ASM Global policies and applicable laws. Must be able to work day-time schedule and some evenings and weekends. Responsibilities include training, planning, assigning, and directing the work of part-time staff. Address complaints and resolve problems with the direction of box office management.
· Organize communication and event information for multiple venues to inform ticket specialists and phone operators of needed information to effectively make ticking transactions.
· Manage ticket requests for employee club orders, group orders, donations, employee comps, and marketing trade/comp.
· Open INTRUST Bank Arena and Orpheum box office during scheduled business hours and during events.
· Serve as manager on duty for box office during events at the Orpheum.
· Reconcile all ticketing transactions for multiple venues on a daily basis, including daily cash deposits and vault reconciliation.
· Provide excellent customer service and respond promptly to customer requests for service and assistance; including responding to email inquiries and web form submissions.
· Must effectively provide customer service to deal with box office questions independent from box office management.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Regular attendance is an essential job function.
· Ability to work predominately day shifts.
· Position requires the ability to work at all ASM Global facilities in Wichita.
· Other duties as assigned.