Assist guests with ticket purchases over the phone and in person.
· Answer questions related to price, seating, and event information with courtesy and efficiency.
· Accept payment form agreed upon and distribute tickets properly.
· Keep accurate daily balance sheet for cash received and tickets sold.
· Fulfill ticket requests at will-call window according to procedures.
· Open and close ticket window as required.
· Position requires the ability to work at all ASM Global facilities in Wichita.
· High School Diploma or GED.
· Positive attitude and neat appearance.
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills
· Exceptional problem solving and conflict resolution skills
· Box Office or Guest Service background (18+ months preferred)
· Ability to pass a background and credit check
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Handle cash with great responsibility and make change accurately.
· Follow directions and effectively perform tasks as instructed.
· Complete basic computer functions within Select-A-Seat software.
· Organize and correctly input customer data.
· Utilize proper phone etiquette with guests.
· Work independently and as part of a team with little or no supervision.
· Speak and understand English.
· Regular attendance is an essential job function.
· Perform other related duties as assigned.
Requires ability to work flexible hours, primary hours are for events to include nights, weekends and holidays.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position requires walking, walking up and down stairs, standing, stooping, substantial sitting and may require lifting up to 30 lbs.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to handle and count coins and currency. The person must be able to climb stairs and walk long distances to access all seating. Ability to operate a two-way radio and speak clearly. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. Requires occasional fast-pasted interaction with large groups of people.
NOTE: The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.