Summary: Process scheduled customer work through the furnace line.
Essential Duties and Requirements:
· S Set up furnace according to Work Order and Standard furnace operational instructions.
· In Inspect and clean furnace hot zone prior to operation of furnace, notify supervisor of any damage to furnace.
· In Inspect and maintain oil level in furnace pumps.
· M Maintain all required documentation including Furnace Log Book.
· P Perform IN PROCESS inspections as specified by work order and/or QC alerts.
· P Perform post process operations as specified by work order.· O
Operate all furnaces and equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
· M Monitor equipment for correct operation. Notify Supervisor if out of parameter condition is observed.
· H Handle parts to be processed in a manner precluding mixing and process and unprocessed parts.
· E Insure no foreign material is in the hot zone.
· S Set up parts in appropriate work fixtures.
· O Operate manual oiling station.
· O Operate cold treating unit. (Freezer)
· Separate correct quantity of parts for QC final inspection.
· Perform final QC inspection when required. (Tooling work)
· Repack and move processed parts to designated staging area, as required strap and wrap.
· Maintain clean and safe work area, clean up any and all oils spills promptly.
· Notify Supervisor of any unsafe conditions.