"I was hired for a great position in my military career field the first day I signed up". S. Coles, Frederick, MD
" This website really works and I'm living proof." S. Vines, Camp Springs, MD
" I'm glad I found out about HireVeteransFirst and I recommend it highly to anyone looking for overseas opportunities." T. Walker, Woodbridge, VA
"I just wanted to thank you for giving me your hiring site. As I was screening the site, I noticed that a major company needed role players to act as staff members for an exercise this month and I applied. I have been notified that I was selected." R. McDonald Alexandria, VA
PLEASE READ IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW PRIOR TO POSTING YOUR RESUME ON THIS WEBSITE:
www.HireVeteransFirst.com are designed just for YOU...
Our Website sets you apart from the crowd making it easier for potential employers to locate you.
Top employers are seeking specific skills found in the resumes of Military veterans.
You just might find your dream job at right here
FREE and User-Friendly!
WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU DO NOT INCLUDE YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER or HOME ADDRESS ON YOUR RESUME! T.M.I. (too much information). MOST CONTACTS ARE MADE VIA E-MAIL OR TELEPHONE CALL.
Never provide more information than required on your resume; information such as home addresses and social security numbers should never be placed on your resume.
Although there is a field for sex and ethnicity, it is strictly up to you to provide such optinal information. Just be aware that once information is posted on any site, you cannot control where it might end up so please use utmost discretions to oprotect sensitive information.
We also provide the anonymous contact option that hides all of your personal information from anyone else viewing your ad. You can still be contacted by anonymous e-mail..
9 Common Characteristics of Job Scams
- Few job requirements - no particular skills, experience, or education are needed.
- Job described is so simple that anyone could do it, or there is no description of the job - only a sales pitch.
- Little of your time and not much effort are needed.
- You are supposedly paid a substantial amount for performing few "duties."
- The only contact information provided for your application is not associated with the alleged employer. Contact is only via e-mail to an address at yahoo.com, hotmail.com, msn.com, gmail.com or other anonymous e-mail service.
- No Website, domain name, or other public record of the "employer" is available.
- Often, poor English, punctuation, and spelling are used.
- When you analyze them, the jobs don't make sense.
- Anyone/everyone "qualifies" for these jobs.
As the old sergeant from Hill Street Blues said to the police officers as they headed out for their day's work, "Be careful out there!"